Product lifecycle management is an ongoing process, and we know it can be daunting. Below you will find information and links to make this process easier.
Reasons to stay current on your Kofax Release Level:
- Updated product capabilities, functionality, system performance improvements, and bug fixes
- System and middleware compatibility
- Standard Annual Maintenance Pricing rather than costly Extended Support
The best ways to know when new releases are available:
- Receive email notification from Kofax
- Receive email notification from Genus Technologies
- Sign up for Kofax Product Announcements from Genus
- Access Kofax Products’ Release and Sunset Schedule for the following dates: General Availability, Limited Support and End of Support.
- If you have questions when navigating the Kofax Product Release and Sunset Schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.
Are you wondering what to expect during a Kofax upgrade project? Once you engage with Genus Technologies, the below outline is a list of the high-level tasks.
- Questionnaire Completion about Kofax Environment
- Project Estimate
- Statement of Work
- Project Tasks:
- Project Kick Off
- Analysis and Design
- Knowledge Transfer
- Implementation Support
- Project Management
- Promote into Production
- Transition to Support
Contact Genus Customer Success at email@example.com for details if you are interested in upgrading your Kofax system.